lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

Letter of application

Àngel Alsina Sala

Flat 92, Braithwaite House

Bunhill Row

EC1Y 8NQ London

Tel: 07962588004

Email: angel.alsina3@gmail.com


27th January 2010


Joelle Baker

Silver Service Appointments

23 Regent Square

SW1 London


Mr. Baker,


I am writing in response to your advertisement in www.gumtree.co.uk about the vacancies you have in your Hotel Group and I would like to be part of it.


As you will see in my CV my life turns around the restaurant business so my family owns a restaurant and I learnt how to deal with costumers and manage complicated situations since I was very young. Also I’m graduated in Restaurant & Bar Services for the St Narcis Professional Services School. As a team leader I can say that I have worked as a restaurant manager in an important water park of the Costa Brava known as “Aqua-Brava”. As you can see I also have experience in London were I have worked for two years for a well-known chain of restaurants “B.B.B”.


My goals now are to find new challenges in my career and I thing your group can give me the opportunity to show my skills and grow up as person and as a professional. I feel that I can offer a lot of myself to the company so I already got some experience on the service sector and I want to go to the top.


I am currently finishing a degree in International Trade but I am available for an interview at any time. I am looking forward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely,



Àngel Alsina Sala

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario