jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

Letter 2

IES Bosc de la Coma
C/ Toledo, s/n
Olot 17800

Àngel Alsina Sala
Flat 92, Braithwaite House
Bunhill Row
EC1Y 8NQ London

7th November 2009

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to ask information about the business courses you do in the school, specially about the International Trade course.

I would like to know the timetable and the calendar we will follow during the course and also how much are the enrolment fees. Also I was wondering if grants are available because I have to commute every day form Figueres. So it would be great for me if there is any kind of transport grant at least for the fuel.

Could you please send me all the details asap.
Yours faithfully




Àngel Alsina Sala.

1 comentario:

  1. Correct following mistakes:

    LAYOUT FOR DATES???
    how much the enrolment fees ARE.
    there's _________ NO CONTRACTIONS


    Your global mark for the first module is a B.

    ResponderEliminar